Welcome to ECOSLC Raising awareness on environmental protection
ECOSLC is a Neutral, Independent and Non-Profit Foundation.
Products and services
- Environmental Management System and global standards: EcoPorts
- Sustainable Port, Transport and Logistics Chain Management System and Standards: Circle Lines
- Creation of networks of cooperation and sharing good practice experience in sustainable management of ports, transport and logistics chains
How to join the ECOSLC / EcoPorts network, click here
- Is the main environmental initiative of the European port sector
- Is developed in 1997 by European ports for ports and port terminals
- Delivers tools for ports and port terminals to build their own environmental management system based on the EcoPorts PERS guidelines and global standards
- Is related with the ISO 14001 systematics
This is a list of the latest EcoPorts that have either joined or renewed their status.
ANDIPUERTO TERMINAL - ANDIPUERTO GUAYAQUIL S.A. - Ecuador
Port of Paranaguá - Brazil
Consorcio de gestión del Puerto de Bahía Blanca - Argentina
NLNG Terminal - Nigeria
Port Autonome de Cotonou - Benin
JSC NC “Aktau Commercial Sea Port” - Kazakhstan
Jordan Industrial Ports Company - Jordan
Turkmenbashi International Seaport - Turkmenistan
Port of Newcastle - Australia
Port of Brisbane Pty Ltd - Australia
Ho-Ping Industrial Port Corporation - Taiwan
TIPC-Taipei Port - Taiwan
Puerto de Tocopilla SQM - Chile
TIPC-Hualien - Taiwan
ECOSLC Foundation congratulates Mailiao Industrial Harbor / Mailiao Harbor Administration Corp., Taiwan, on achieving ECOPORTS PERS Certification in June 2022 for the third time after validation by the independent auditor LRQA, Netherlands.
20 Jun 2022
ECOSLC Foundation congratulates the Port of Newcastle, Australia, on achieving ECOPORTS PERS Certification in December 2021 for the second time after validation by the independent auditor LRQA, Netherlands.
03 Jun 2022
ECOSLC Foundation congratulates Andipuerto Guayaquil S.A. Ecuador / Port Terminal, Ecuador, on achieving ECOPORTS PERS Certification in April 2022 for the first time after validation by the independent auditor LRQA, Netherlands. Andipuerto Guayaquil S.A. Ecuador / Port Terminal is the first port in Ecuador to obtain this certificate.
12 Apr 2022
EcoPorts in numbers
|Total SDM entries||110|
|Pers certified ports||23|
|ISO certified ports||24|